ModVerb is a reverb plugin packed with unique features. Modelled on analogue technology the plugin also sounds as good as it looks. Featuring four distinct sections (including - main reverb section, modulation section, delay section, and master section) the sounds that can be created with this processor are immense and endless. Tired of your boring old reverb sound? why not add some subtle modulation, or a nice synced delay. Do you want your reverb to only affect selected certain frequencies? not a problem, just use the 'Low' and 'High' controls and you are all set. ModVerb contains everything you need to create stunning reverbs.
Analogue modelled reverb studio.
Four modules for the ultimate in customization (main reverb section, modulation section, delay section, and master section.
Fantastic signal monitoring.
Professional GUI Design.
Community involvement - All future updates will include user created preset packs, submit your best presets and get them added to ModVerb.
Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging.
It is recommended that you always try out the demo before purchases to ensure that the plugin is compatible with your system.
- Brand: Minimal System Instruments
- Product Code: MV001
- Reward Points: 20
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 200