Airwalker is a beautiful sounding analogue modelled reverb VST plugin based on hand built classic processors. Sometimes with audio plugins less is most definately more, you dont want to get bogged down with endless amounts of controls and spend all of your time experimenting and not actually creating the sounds you need. Our Airwalker Analogue Modelled Reverb addresses this issue by only having the essential controls at your fingertips.
Airwalker is a high quality reverb plugin with a fantastic analogue sound. This sound can be shaped further using the handy 3-band EQ module which was added in version 2 of the plugin.
Airwalker really shines due to its ease of use, and the speed in which fantastic sounds can be created. If you are looking for a high quality 'work horse' reverb give Airwalker a try.
Analogue modelled reverb module.
Controls for Room, Damping, Width, Drive, Mix.
Full 3 band EQ module with High and Low Pass Filters.
Presets designed by Jason White.
Professional GUI Design.
Very low CPU usage.
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging.
Minimal System Instruments Plugins run on Windows based PC's using a suitable VST host or DAW. Our plugins have been fully tested within Ableton Live, Adobe Audition, Cakewalk Sonar, FL Studio, Energy XT, Presonus Studio One, Renoise, and Cubase.
- Brand: Minimal System Instruments
- Product Code: AW001
- Reward Points: 10
- Availability: In Stock
- Price in reward points: 100