Filter Bank - Give tracks and mixes that classic analogue sound with this fantastic filter plugin.
Filter Bank is a fantastic multimode filter for both Producers and DJ's. Combining 5 different filter types, LFO's, with pure Analogue modelled dirt this filter sounds fantastic.
Beautiful analogue modelled filter bank.
A valuable tool in and out of the studio for both producers and DJ's.
5 filter types including Low Pass, High Pass, Band Pass, Notch, Peaking.
Input and Output controls.
Professional vintage analogue GUI Design.
Very low CPU usage
Filter Bank was featured in the 'The 6 Best Freeware Mixing Tools' over at Music Tech Magazine
- PC running a Windows operating system. VST compatible DAW or VST hosting software.
- This plugin is 32bit but can be run on 64bit systems using jBridge.
- This plugin also operates within the 64bit versions of Cubase, Nuendo, Bitwig Studio, Reaper, Tracktion, Renoise, FL Studio, Sonar, Mixcraft and Samplitude using their inbuilt bridging.
How to download your free plugin
- Simply click 'add to cart'
- During the checkout process select 'Free Checkout'
- Process your free order.
- Log in to your Minimal System Instruments account
- Click on 'Downloads to view a list of all of your available products.
(Note - This free download will earn you 5 reward points to redeem against any product in our store! Dont forget that when you purchase one of our premium products you can use your reward points to earn a nice discount).
Alternatively you can download the quick way using the button below (Although you will not earn the 5 Reward Points to spend in store):
Filter Bank (Free Plugin)
- Brand: Minimal System Instruments
- Product Code: FB001
- Reward Points: 5
- Availability: In Stock